Dear Dr.Bahma

Posted by : Mohadeseh Pourbehzadi | Sunday, November 14, 2010 | Published in

Dear Dr. Bahma

Hello,

I ‘d appreciate your attention and the time you spent on reading through my weblog and posting useful feedbacks on it.

I have already responded to your notes by posting comments on my weblog following to your posts. But I ‘d like to explain more about my weblog in this email.

First of all, the initial entry of my weblog is all regarding explanation about Cyber Stalking by the use of law. I also preferred to come up with a rich article in order to provide newly readers with the opportunity to fully understand about Cyber Stalking.

Considering compulsory requirements for our weblog mentioned by you, I used quotations from other websites and cited them properly. Additionally, I posted my opinions related to every single post except two of them, which are Law-Cases as follows:
1. law-limited-in-cyberstalking-cases.
2. Identify a Craig’s list Stalker With a Reverse Email Search.

Secondly, I chose this topic due to the issues that I have seen and heard about large number of women around the world who are hurt and disturbed by these kinds of crimes, but because they don’t know anything about  the law unable defined themselves.  My aim was to help this group of people.

In the end, I again thank for your attention and I will try my best to post better pieces of information on my weblog from
 now on.

Sincerely,
Mohadeseh  Pourbehzadi

(0) Comments

Leave a Response